Weigh-in this morning: 198.2 (lbs) 0.6 lbs down.
Woke up this morning feeling tired and weak. Still feeling pretty groggy even after some coffee.
This weekend went very well, despite being at a SuperBowl party where yummy sweets were everywhere I stuck to some deviled eggs, fruit, veggies, and chili (without the beans).
Ate some yummy stuff over the weekend (pictures posted below).
- Hardboiled egg (wasn't very hungry)
- Coffee with 1 tbs coconut milk (one stevia - my one cheat)
- Mashed Cauliflower & Hardboiled Egg (left over breakfast)
- Leftover Beef & Turnip Hash
- Half a Pear
- Something quick - probably Jimmy Johns Beach Club Unwich (No Mayo, No Cheese, Add Turkey)
|Saturday Night Dinner - Steak, Mashed Cauliflower, and Sauteed Turnip Greens|
|Eggs, Bacon and Pears with Coffee on a sunny Sunday Morning|
|Sunday Lunch - Beef and Turnip Hash over Spring Greens|
Since I'm feeling tired and weak I don't want to take to chance of pushing myself, if my energy is better this evening I may hop on the elliptical or go to the gym for a treadmill run.
Still going strong with The #Paleo Challenge! Make sure you cheer me on by commenting below or tweeting with the hashtag #GoDW.