...and this feeling seems oddly familiar...
I already feel more energized, leaner than I've ever felt before.
This morning's weigh in: 198.8 lbs (remember I was 203.6 a week ago!)
On the slate for food today:
- Two hard boiled eggs
- Coffee with 2 tbs coconut milk (one stevia - my one cheat)
- Ostrim Meat Snack
- Leftovers! Coconut Curried Turkey and Tomatoes over Kale with Green Beans
- Nectarine and some almonds
- Out on a date with my bestie! More than likely boiled crawfish or boiled crabs with some cider beer or wine. (And veggies of course!)
- My fav has become Strawberry smoothie with a scoop of Chocolate Egg Protein, but depends on hunger level.
Exercise: Already did a 20 minute workout on the elliptical and a plankaday. So Day 1 looks like it's off to a good start!
I'm so lucky to have some others joining in with me to the challenge!
If I left anyone out, please let me know!
Don't forget to cheer us on by tweeting to #GoDW!
|Your Day 1 Motivation!|