And yeah, I know that some will saying blogging is a dead thing.
But I still pay my $10 a year for this domain and on occasion the feels have to come out on the internet. So here goes.
What's up with DubyaWife?
- Ok, so since September I've been on a "keto" diet plan and completely obsessed with this bootcamp class I've been taking at LA Fitness. Check out the linkage, good stuff.
- I've gone from 220lbs to 203lbs and lost a 1/2" from my waist.
- I took a break from all of it during February cause I had my birthday, Mardi Gras and some work travel so I'm getting back into routine now, which is great.
- I'm not running as much as I used to but that happens when the weather is cold. Tri season is coming up and I suspect I'll be hitting the pavement soon enough.
- Still working.
- Still playing D&D.
- Still liberal.
- Still mother of DubyaTeen.
- Still happily married to Dubya.
- Lost a very sweet, very loving member of our family - DubyaDog. She's very much missed.
- Still living my life unapologetically and enthusiastically.
I'm hoping to throw out some more knowledge and more posts in the future.
But in case I don't.