I work a desk job. It's actually pretty fun, and busy and some days I don't mind the gentle hum of the central air as I get whisked away in emails and phone calls. But sometimes I wish I had an work mate, a job partner, a bosom buddy. In short - I need an office girlfriend/boyfriend.
- Puts up with my incessant talking. In some cases direct interaction, or just general out-loud talking, but knows the difference.
- Able to recognize when I'm in a genuine rage or just hungry.
- Audibly giggles at my funny social media posts, just so I can know that there's at least one person out there that actually lols.
- Commiserates with me on the never-ending ice-age and tropical forest temperature fluctuation in the office. Prepared for both.
- Occasionally goes to lunches with me... or at least eats lunches at the desk with me.
- Must love coffee and bacon.
- Works diligently but not so diligently that I feel inadequate.
- Side-eye skills.
- Quirky personality things like loving avocado but hating guacamole or being terrified of toilets that flush too strongly, etc.
- Hygienic but doesn't lysol and purell everything.
- Doesn't judge my typing or spelling skills but tactfully corrects.
- Introverted attitude but with extroverted tendencies (opposite of me).
- Creative; snarky, quick-witted. Comes up with funny jokes, memes, etc.
- A pleasant laugh that is infectious and not annoying.
- Okay with farts.